How to Sign Out a Boat
Using Zoho: HRRC’s Online Boat Reservation System
There’s a lot of information on here, but don’t be overwhelmed. It’s actually pretty simple to reserve a boat.
- Go to http://www.zoho.com/calendar/
- Enter the login name: rowhrrc and the password that is mailed to you when you become a member.
To Reserve a Boat
- Note the day and time you want to reserve a boat and check for conflicts with other crews
- Click “Create Event” in the upper left corner under Zoho Calendar
- In the title box type two items, the name of the boat you’re reserving and your name.
- In the calendar field, click on the boat name.
- Enter a start date and time in the green day and time boxes
- Zoho defaults to a 30min time block so set the end time to the desired time (remember HRRC policy only allows 2hrs max per outing)
- In the description block enter the crew going out (men’s 8 or women’s quad) and a telephone number.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
That’s it! You need not do anything else! Please don’t mess with preferences or settings.